A one-chamber filter system including filter media for the filtration of pond water. The water flows into the box through filter foam and a net with Filtra-Sub.
- Compact box filter for ponds
- Filter foam removes coarse dirt particles
- Filtra-Sub for excellent biological filtration
- in the set: pond pump for the circulation of pond water
- in the set: filter hose to connect the pump to the filter
During wintertime, at temperatures below 0°C, the filter should be switched off. Clean all parts and keep them in a dry frost-free place. Not only to avoid trouble but also to ensure a high water yield, the pump needs regular maintenance. Proceed as follows:
Switch off the power supply and remove the pump from the pond. Remove the cap and open the motor case by turning the rotor holder. Remove the rotor and clean all parts using water and a soft brush. Assemble all parts in reverse order. Take care that the rubber ring will be mounted in the right way.